Ride the trails with a fatbike
Enjoy the wilderness on two wheels
Explore the beautiful northern nature with our quality fatbikes. Choose your own trails or try our guided tours and summit Sallatunturi with a smile on your face.
You can choose between a traditional or electric bike. Our bikes are suitable for everyone, no matter if you are a first-timer on nature trails or a more experienced cyclist.
Electric bikes give cyclists a helping hand – or push – to get them up and over hills. The small, almost hidden engines also make longer distances feel achievable. E-Fatbiking is very fun and relaxing way to enjoy nature. You’ll get to see more of our beautiful landscapes in less time. We’re certain you’ll be smiling throughout your entire ride, even on the climbs!
|1-3 hours||50 €||30 €||15 €|
|1 day (10am to 4.45pm)||75 €||50 €||25 €|
- Full day rent is from 10 am to 4.45 pm
- In 1-3 hour rents you can choose the time freely between 10am to 4.45pm
- Prices include: fatbike, helmet and bike lock
- The minimum length of the cyclist: 150 cm for adults
- The minimum length of the cyclist: 120 cm for children’s MTB, 135 cm for electric children’s bikes
- Bikes need to be returned to the rental shop by 4.45 PM
Reservations are obligatory. In case of cancellation, please contact us 24h before the start of the reservation.
Salla trails map
There are lots of routes to choose from easy to long and challenging. The Internet connection is weak in the wilderness so it is good to download the maps to your phone.
Map for Salla outdoor trails and tracks (incl. winter fatbiking routes).