Inspiring and safe guidance
Planning on buying new equipment? Do you need new motivation for your skiing? How about trying something new? Above all: Surely you want your children to have a great start, so why not get a professional to safely instruct your children to get the most out of snow play?
Salla Ski Resort – the Ski School will help you get the best for your money. In this way, you can enjoy the sports more than before. In addition to private lessons, we also offer a range of different courses for children and adults alike, for all skill levels and in every snow activity: downhill skiing, snowboarding, telemark, and cross-country skiing.
Salla Ski Resort’s Ski School is a ski school recommended by the Finnish National Association of Skiing Instructors.
Motivating and safe instruction is available daily 10 am–5 pm.
We recommend making an advance booking
Ski School Rates 2018 – 2019
|Instruction||Duration||Price / person||Price / extra person|
|Private lessons||50 min||50 €||25 €|
|100 min||80 €||25 €|
| Group courses
(Min. 3 persons)
|100 min||45 €|
|2 x 100 min||85 €|
|3 x 100 min||125 €|
|Cross-country course (min. 2 persons)||3.5 hrs||145 €||35 €|
|Werneri Ski School for Children
(Min. 3 persons)
|3 x 90 min||90 €|
|Own group (1-10 persons)||Price per group|
|Family course||100 min||125 €|
|Private course||100 min||220 €|
|Guided Sallatunturi tour||100 min||180 €|
|Guided Sallatunturi tour and competition||100 min||200 €|
Use of the ski lifts is included for the duration of the course.
Weekly competitions, just for fun
- Mondays: 2 pm Sled competition on the front slope sledging hill. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Tuesdays: 2 pm Dumle slalom competition for children under 12 years on the family slope. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Wednesdays: 2 pm Dumle Stiga Race on the Front slope’s sledging hill. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Thursdays: 2 pm Dumle speed run competition at the East slope’s speed checkpoint. FREE OF CHARGE. (weeks 2-5)
- Sundays: 2 pm Dumle speed run competition at the East slope’s speed checkpoint. FREE OF CHARGE. (starting week 6)
Kinos is not a school. Kinos is fun.
KINOS-Camp trains your skills and polishes your style. Are you 9 to 15 years old and you enjoy snow better than other elements? Give a new spark for your talents!
Whether you are an alpine skier, snowboarder or the freestyle rider, Kinos raises your skills to the whole new level. We will teach you basics of ground tricks.